A professional cleaner and disinfectant for use around your home.
This F10XD Super Concentrate Disinfectant/Cleanser is just as effective as the original F10SC disinfectant, but contains an added detergent for a one-step operation to clean and disinfect hard surfaces.
The non-toxic, non-irritating and non-corrosive formula is biodegradable and won't corrode metals, irritate eyes or abraded skin. It has even been given a zero hazard rating from the EU and poses no risk to you or your bird when used at the recommended concentrations.
F10 Super Concentrate Disinfectant/Cleanser is one of the safest, most effective disinfectants we've ever come across and is highly economical as well.
Avian vets, zoos, breeders and owners all over the world trust F10. Here's why you should too...
It's extremely effective against avian diseases such as Avian Flu, PBFD and psittacosis.
It destroys bacteria, viruses and spores quickly.
It can be applied as a fog or fine spray to eradicate these airborne microbes or when ill birds shed infected material to prevent cross contamination. Contact times are shorter, making application easier.
The fine, soapy liquid has a fragrant pine scent and green appearance.
It can be used on just about anything - floors, perches, toys, food preparation areas, inside incubators, - or for washing eggs and decontaminating hands.
Once used on a surface, it should be allowed to air dry to ensure continued disinfection during storage.
- Quaternary Ammonium and Biguanidine Compounds (5.8%) Non Toxic Ampholytic Surtactants and Sequesterants
- Store below 30C in dry conditions
How to Use
- Clear away loose debris.
- For general disinfection of hard surfaces and food containers to kill bacteria and yeasts - 2ml in 1 litre (1:500)
- For high level disinfection of hard surfaces, equipment and air spaces to kill bacteria, yeasts, fungi and most viruses - 4ml in 1 litre (1:250)
- For use against the most resistant viruses e.g. PBFD and Parvovirus - 8ml in 1 litre (1:125)
- African Grey
- Canary and Finch
- Conure - Large
- Conure - Small
- Macaw - Large
- Macaw - Small
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
- Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Parcel are delivered with 24 hours. However, due to increased demand some courier services may take slightly longer than usual.
- Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 3 Business days, after dispatch.
- Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 3 - 5 days, after dispatch.
- Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. This is not a guaranteed service, however 99% of the parcels are delivered on time.
- Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcel Force the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 - 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail or Parcel Force
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.