Large Parrot Backpack carrier with light-weight frame designed for comfort and safety.
The Parrot Essentials Large Parrot Backpack Carrier offers an innovative way of traveling with your bird when you are out and about.
The front and side mesh windows will allow your pet to observe the outside world from the comfort of the carrier.
If your bird feels more secure in an enclosed environment just roll the curtains down and keep in place using the Velcro fasteners.
You can also use the built in hook for hanging a toy to keep your pet busy during travel.
There are two zip compartments on each side of the carrier for you to store food, treats, waters, wipes and even small toys.
Inside are two holders for the two metal cups (supplied). You can use these to provide your bird with food and water, or perhaps some foot toys to help keep them entertained whilst you travel.
A wooden perch is also supplied which you can attach securely to the metal ring holes at the side of the carrier.
The detachable straps are fully adjustable so your Luxury Backpack Parrot Carrier can be worn comfortably as a backpack or on your front. A detachable shoulder strap is also provided - see which you find most comfortable.
Our Large Parrot Backpack Carrier can be fully opened out so you can wash it when necessary (hand wash only) and has a removable bottom panel to make daily cleaning easy.
When not in use it is suggested to fold the carrier flat. It folds flat for easy storage and assembles in seconds.
Check the carrier regularly and watch the bird to prevent the carrier being damaged.
Please note - although all possible steps have been taken to minimize chewing opportunities some birds will find a way to chew anything and everything! However, you know your bird best and with some planning you and your bird can soon be enjoying exploring the world together.
- Width 40cm (15.7")
- Depth 40cm (15.7")
- Height 43cm (16.9")
- Perch Diameter 3cm (1.18")
- African Grey
- Cockatoo - Small
- Conure - Large
- Macaw - Small
- Large parakeets
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
- Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Parcel are delivered with 24 hours. However, due to increased demand some courier services may take slightly longer than usual.
- Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 3 Business days, after dispatch.
- Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 3 - 5 days, after dispatch.
- Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. This is not a guaranteed service, however 99% of the parcels are delivered on time.
- Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcel Force the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 - 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail or Parcel Force
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.