Selected ingredients providing natural occurring foods.
Suitable for Lovebirds and other small African Parrots, this Vitakraft Small African Mix contains figs, dates, acacia flowers and many seeds as found in the central African savannah.
- Cereals, Seeds, Fruits (4% Dates 4% Carob 3% Figs 2% Whitehorn), Minerals, Acacia Flowers (0.8%).
- Protein 13.4%
- Oil 11.3%
- Fibre 13.5%
- Ash 5.6%
- Moisture 10.3%
- Carbohydrates 49.7%
- Calcium 0.94%
- Phosphorus 0.39%
- Vitmain A 8000 UI
- Vitamin D3 900 UI
- Vitamin E50mg
- Vitamin B1 4mg
- Vitamin B2 6mg
- Vitamin B6 6mg
- Vitamin B12 10ug
- Biotin 250ug
- Niacin 50mg
- Pantothenic Acid 20mg
- Copper 8mg
- Iodine 0.4mg
- Approx 10-15g (1-2 tablespoons) per bird per day.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Re-seal bag after use.
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
- Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Parcel are delivered with 24 hours. However, due to increased demand some courier services may take slightly longer than usual.
- Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 3 Business days, after dispatch.
- Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 3 - 5 days, after dispatch.
- Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. This is not a guaranteed service, however 99% of the parcels are delivered on time.
- Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 - 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail, Parcel Force or EVRI.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.