A balanced complete diet for your smaller pet bird.
ZuPreem Natural Small - 2.25lb - Complete Budgie Food has a natural tan colour with round shaped nuggets. It’s ideal if you want to feed your Parrot a more natural diet.
Ground from fresh vegetables including carrots, celery, beets, watercress and spinach for a great veggie flavour.
- Feed based on recommended daily amounts indicated below. Adjust amounts to ensure your bird`s optimum body condition. Feed daily to provide the foundation of your bird`s diet. Keep fresh food and water available at all times. Discard uneaten food before each feeding. As with all foods, wash hands after use and food and water bowls before each feeding.
- Canaries and Finches (per bird) 1 – 2 tablespoons daily
- Parakeets, Budgies, Parrotlets: 1 – 3 Tablespoons Daily
- Feeding and Conversion Tips
- When introducing a new food, begin with a mixture of "old and new" food. Gradually increase the amount of new food over a seven to ten day period. For best results discard any uneaten portion and clean food dish before the next feeding. For additional conversion methods visit www.ZuPreem.com/avian-conversion.
- Note - As an indicator of health, always monitor for changes in weight and body condition. Provide adequate amounts of food to maintain body condition, preventing excessive thinness or obesity. Always provide clean, fresh water.
- Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Millet, Ground Oat Groats, Ground Barley, Ground Wheat, Wheat Germ Meal, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Celery, Carrots, Parsley, Beets, Blueberries, Cranberries, Ground flaxseeds, Calcium carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Biotin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Vitamin B12 supplement, Folic Acid), Citric Acid (preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, Minerals (Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Rosemary Extract
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Crude Protein, min 14.0%; Crude Fat, in 4.0%; Crude Fibre, max 5.0%; Moisture, max 10.0%; Lysine, min 0.8%; Methionine, min 0.4%; Phosphorus, min 0.4%; Potassium, min 0.5%; Vitamin D, min 500 IU/kg (225 IU/lb); Vitamin E, min 60 IU/kg (25 IU/lb)
- Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and/or tree nuts.
- Storage Instructions
- Store in a cool dry place, free of pests and insects. Gently push air from bag and reseal immediately after use.
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
- Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Parcel are delivered with 24 hours. However, due to increased demand some courier services may take slightly longer than usual.
- Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 3 Business days, after dispatch.
- Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 3 - 5 days, after dispatch.
- Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. This is not a guaranteed service, however 99% of the parcels are delivered on time.
- Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 - 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail, Parcel Force or EVRI.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.