Bright chewable cardboard rings for pet birds.
- Provides much-needed stimulation and exercise to birds.
- Versatile toy that can be used in a variety of ways.
- Can be customised by knotting pieces of rope or leather onto the bangles.
- Made from clean, unused cardboard with non-toxic colours and glues to ensure safety for birds.
The Birdie Bangles Foot Parrot Toy - Small Pack of 12 is an excellent way to keep your bird entertained and engaged. The bangles are made up of tightly rolled layers of cardboard with a bright-coloured outer layer, which makes them visually appealing and exciting to play with.
These parrot toys are versatile and can be used in various ways. You can offer them as they are, serving as a chewable foot bird toy, providing your bird with much-needed stimulation and exercise. Alternatively, you can knot pieces of rope or leather and tie them onto the bangles to create a customised foot toy for your bird.
These bird toy bangles can fit over perches or be tied to existing toys, adding further textures and fun to your bird's playtime. Using a quick link and rope you can easily and simply attach one or more Birdie Bangles Foot Parrot Toy - Small to your bird`s cage. They fit over perches or can be tied to existing toys to add further textures and ultimately fun!
Lastly, these bangles are made from clean, unused cardboard, and all the colours and glues used are non-toxic, ensuring your bird is safe while playing with them.
NOTE: This products comes in variety of colours. The toy you receive may be different from the one displayed on the website.
- Outside Diameter 6.5cm (2.6")
- Inside Diameter 5cm (2")
- Depth 1cm (0.4")
- Width 1.3cm (0.5")
- Coloured Paper, Cardboard
- African Grey
- Conure - Large
- Conure - Small
- Macaw - Small
- Macaw - Large
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
Some birds may need introduction to interacting with toys.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
- Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Parcel are delivered with 24 hours. However, due to increased demand some courier services may take slightly longer than usual.
- Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 3 Business days, after dispatch.
- Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 3 - 5 days, after dispatch.
- Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. This is not a guaranteed service, however 99% of the parcels are delivered on time.
- Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcel Force the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 - 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail or Parcel Force
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.