Birds are social creatures and desire the opportunity to interact and quickly learn to mimic sounds they hear regularly; the more language they are exposed to, the more the bird learns.
The Mimic Me assists in teaching pet birds new words and phrases through repetition. You can easily record the word or phrase you wish your parrot to learn and then press play. The high quality sound output means the recording is played back clearly enabling the bird to start learning straight away.
There are two recording / playback modes - please see details section for full info and instructions on how to use the Mimic Me training device for an easy and fun way for you to connect with your bird.
Please note this is not a toy. Do not place the Mimic Me inside your bird's cage or leave it where your bird can get at it. This is a training device and it is recommended that you supervise your bird whilst the Mimic Me is in use.
- Height 7.5cm (3")
- Width 6cm (2.25”)
- Depth 3cm (1.25")
- Plastic, Metal
How To Record
- Flip switch from OFF position to Mode A (left) or Mode B (right)
- Press and hold down the REC (record) button
- Speak into the MIC(*) to record your message (up to 10 seconds)
- When finished, release the REC button
- The begin playback while in either mode, press the PLAY button
- To re-record, flip switch to OFF position, and back to Mode A or B
- (*) Unit has no volume setting. Regulate volume by how close you are and how loudly you speak into the mic when recording.
- Your recorded message will play 12 times, then stop. It will repeat the message 12 times, every 15 minutes, until Mimic Me is switched to OFF or the batteries run out.
- Your recorded message will play 12 times, then stop. It will repeat the message 12 times, every 10 minutes, for two hours. It will go silent for one hour, then repeat the message 1 time, as a reminder to switch the unit OFF and conserve the batteries.
- Batteries (x3 AAA) are included.
- African Grey
- Conure - Large
- Conure - Small
- Macaw - Large
- Macaw - Small
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
- Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Parcel are delivered with 24 hours. However, due to increased demand some courier services may take slightly longer than usual.
- Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 3 Business days, after dispatch.
- Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 3 - 5 days, after dispatch.
- Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. This is not a guaranteed service, however 99% of the parcels are delivered on time.
- Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcel Force the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 - 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail or Parcel Force
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.