A veterinary strength disinfectant solution that you can use on most surfaces.
Pre-diluted and ready-to-use at 1:250 dilution. The F10 solution is effective against bacteria, fungi, spores and viruses. It can be used on hard surfaces, equipment and air spaces.
Please note the spray top (650121) comes with the spray top but the refill (650122) does not come with a spray top.
Products containing the F10 core actives can effectively and safely be used to combat Corona Virus Disease 2019 (abbreviated “COVID-19”). Coronaviruses belong to the family Coronaviridae – they are enveloped viruses which are relatively easily inactivated and by no means a challenge for F10. Under laboratory conditions a 1:500 dilution of F10SC will eliminate the virus. To ensure responsible and practical applications by non-professionals, we have decided to recommend an in-use dilution of 1:100 (10 ml / l) which is in line with the amount of actives in the F10 Hand Hygiene range of products. At this dilution F10 will also be effective against the far more resistant non-enveloped viruses such as Canine Parvo Virus (CPV). Use of the higher dilution will reduce the required contact time and overcome the effect of other interfering factors such as dirty conditions and other micro-organisms that might also be present.
- Quaternary Ammonium and Biguanidine Compounds (0.02%) Non Toxic Ampholytic Surtactants and Sequesterants.
- Effective against bacteria, fungi, spores and viruses.
- Aldehyde & Iodine Free
- Non Corrosive
- Store below 30C in dry conditions
How to Use
- Use ONLY as directed.
- Disinfectant of hard surfaces and equipment:
- Rinse with water.
- Apply F10 disinfectant ready to use as a wash or through a spray and leave to air dry.
- Disinfection of air spaces:
- Apply F10 disinfectant ready to use through spray and leave to dry.
- African Grey
- Canary and Finch
- Conure - Large
- Conure - Small
- Macaw - Large
- Macaw - Small
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
- Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Parcel are delivered with 24 hours. However, due to increased demand some courier services may take slightly longer than usual.
- Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 3 Business days, after dispatch.
- Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 3 - 5 days, after dispatch.
- Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. This is not a guaranteed service, however 99% of the parcels are delivered on time.
- Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcel Force the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 - 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail or Parcel Force
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.