A World of Fun and Adventure!
Get creative and see how many different and fun ways you and your bird can make use of this Natural Sisal Rope and Log Bridge Toy.
- Provides hours of entertainment and stimulation for your parrot.
- Offers a versatile and durable design that can be used in multiple ways.
- Helps to improve your bird's coordination, agility, and beak health.
- Promotes creativity and exploration, allowing you and your bird to come up with endless ways to play and have fun together.
The Natural Log Rope Ladder Bridge Parrot Toy is an incredibly versatile and stimulating parrot toy that can provide your feathered friend with hours of entertainment and joy. This large and durable bird toy features wooden logs covered in natural bark, which your bird can peel, rip off, and nibble on, keeping them engaged and stimulated.
Hang it across two points in the bird cage as a bridge, or use it as a ladder for your bird to climb from one side to another. You can also fasten it at an angle to create a ramp or hang it down or across the bars to create a challenging climbing wall that will improve your bird's agility and coordination. With a little creativity, you can even hang it like a hammock to provide a cosy spot for your bird to relax and unwind.
The Natural Sisal Rope and Log Bridge Toy offers endless possibilities for play and exploration. Your bird can use it to swing, climb, perch, or simply chew on the natural bark to their heart's content. The texture and feel of the toy will also help to keep your bird's beak healthy and trim.
So, let's unleash our creativity and explore the myriad of exciting ways to enjoy this amazing toy with your beloved feathered friend. Between you and your bird, there are probably loads of other ways to have fun with this large Sisal Rope and Log Bridge; just get inventive!
- Length 65 - 70cm (25.5 - 27.5")
- Width 8cm (3.15")
- Diameter of perch: 1.5cm (0.6")
- Sisal, Wood, Metal
- Conure - Large
- Conure - Small
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
Some birds may need introduction to interacting with toys.
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
- Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Parcel are delivered with 24 hours. However, due to increased demand some courier services may take slightly longer than usual.
- Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 3 Business days, after dispatch.
- Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 3 - 5 days, after dispatch.
- Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. This is not a guaranteed service, however 99% of the parcels are delivered on time.
- Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcel Force the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 - 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail or Parcel Force
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.