Psittacus Lory Pearls: A Nutritional Treasure for Lories and Lorikeets
Psittacus provides your parrot a stronger health, calmer behaviour, smoother skin & silkier plumage.
- Specially Formulated: Tailored for the unique dietary needs of lories and lorikeets.
- Nutrient-Rich: Contains fructose, brewer's yeast, and dehydrated apple pulp.
- Easy Storage: Designed for convenience with simple storage instructions.
- Diet Variety: Perfect to pair with fresh fruits for a balanced diet.
Psittacus Lory Pearls is a premium, micro-extruded Lory Parrot Food specifically designed to cater to the dietary whims of the adult lories and lorikeets. These colourful birds, known for their vibrant personalities as much as their vibrant plumage, find a nutritional haven in Lory Pearls. Each pearl is packed with essential nutrients, including fructose, brewer's yeast, and dehydrated apple pulp, making it a high-quality element of Lory Food.
Directions for use
To keep your lories and lorikeets in peak condition, offer Psittacus Lory Pearls as part of their daily diet. Renew their feed and water every day to maintain freshness and hygiene. After opening the package, store the Lory Pearls in a hermetically sealed container in a cool, dry place to preserve their quality and prolong their shelf life.
Lories and lorikeets should consume between 8 to 16 grams of Lory Pearls per 100 grams of their body weight each day, ensuring they receive all the necessary nutrients to thrive. Ambient temperature can affect their appetite, so adjust the portion sizes as necessary to accommodate their changing needs.
With Psittacus Lory Pearls, you're not just feeding your birds; you're providing them with a foundation for a healthy, energetic life. For Composition, Additives & Analytical constituents see full label.
- Lories and Lorikeets
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
- Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Parcel are delivered with 24 hours. However, due to increased demand some courier services may take slightly longer than usual.
- Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 3 Business days, after dispatch.
- Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 3 - 5 days, after dispatch.
- Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. This is not a guaranteed service, however 99% of the parcels are delivered on time.
- Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcel Force the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 - 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail or Parcel Force
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.